Monday, April 20, 2020

For Independent Learning!


Need some inspiration for Independent Learning Day/Week? Check out these links - I'll add more as I find them!

The Exploratorium.
"Ongoing exploration of science, art, and human perception." Online experiences and activities for kids and adults. It's one of my favorite spots on the internet! Be sure to check out "Tinker Around Your House!" And I'm going to see if I can make some cranky contraptions!

The Museum of Science at Home.
From the Boston Museum of Science. Live presentations, engineering projects, podcasts, kid-friendly activities, and STEM!

Boston Children's Museum
Daily activities emailed to your house - as well as an archive of previous activities. Lots to choose from here!!

Squam Lakes Association
"Share, Learn, Adventure". Videos, photos, activities, games, and prompts to help you explore and learn about a variety of nature topics.


No comments: